Wiping the "green" off my face

And so the clock ticks on. What used to be 22 months is now down to 96 days. More on the past when the time actually comes. Now that the psychological 100 day barrier is now through, you can actually smell the free air on the other side of the fence a bit more.

I just thought of listing down some things that I hope I would be doing after 2 Nov. It could sound a bit ambitious but let me dream big for a while. Lets see...
1) For a month after ORDing, I will try to exercise daily, running and swimming on alternate days. And maintaining a less strenous routine after that.
2) I will consolidate what I've learnt about the various instruments in investment rather than just have the floating about in my head having just a rough idea.
3) I will read the papers daily.
4) I hope I will manage to read the economist every week.
5) HolidayS!
6) I will get myself either a good paying job or a job which gives exposure.
7) Maybe I will try a little fiction now and then.
8) I will eat more healthily without anymore substandard cookhouse food which overuses seasoning and salt.
9) Possible that I will pick up skating again, in the sense that I'll start learning new things.
10) -to be filled up if I think of something-

In anticipation of the wonderful day! =]

Word of the Day: ORD - Operationally Ready Date

0 Response to "Wiping the "green" off my face"