As I wished time stood still

22 months have finally come to and end and I couldn't ask for a more perfect ending than yesterday. It was perfect more than anything to have such a wonderfully played out ORD chalet. There is only one thing which I could have gotten me through the trying 22 months and that would be the people around. So to have all those who perservered to the end through Lancer and excluding all those who missed Lancer purposely or otherwise was very heartwarming.

Away from the merrymaking, the best part was definitely sitting by the sea, just talking about anything and everything. So unthought of was it that we started together and ended it together and it is at that very seaside where you can see both the starting and the ending. Across the water were the very visible lights and buildings of P. Tekong while behind was Changi where our dear Selarang Camp is located. I truly couldn't have asked for more. It was the first time in 22 months where I wished time stood still. The feeling of freedom is finally starting to set in.

Life really starts now and there's just SO MANY THINGS to do! I'm quite at a loss as to where to start but first up, lets just get to Korea and have a proper holiday! Barring any unforeseen circumstances, next up should be tidying up my room and running before going off to Tg. Pinang from the 24-28 of Nov. Oh yes there's also matriculation on the 17th. Taking my FTT on the 29th and running the StanChart Marathon on the 2nd of Dec. I should finally be able to start settling down in December.

Alright I'll be back on the 15th of November! And we'll start working when I get back! Still have 7 years to make a million bucks!

Cheers!

0 Response to "As I wished time stood still"