Okay update on what's happening. I guess an entry is long overdue but at the rate I was writing it was bound to slow down.
Alright I admit I have been slacking these 2 months after I ORDed. I agree it's not very good but I just wanted to have 2 months of self indulgence and to enjoy the Christmas period. Monetary-wise, it's quite bad since I decided that I wouldn't have a budget this December. It's been a good catching up season though. Still, in all that slacking, I must say I have done SOME work. I've been looking up on possible inclusions in my focused portfolio. I've decided that focused investing is the way to go after getting my dose of Buffettology. It truly makes the most sense. Here's an alternative to the proverb "don't put all your eggs in one basket", rather "a wise man puts his eggs in a basket, and guards it with his life". It's similar to how Xiang Yu burnt his boats and rations after crossing the river to stimulate his soldiers to give their every last bit in the battle ahead. I've found several so far so hopefully my judgement is right.
Another thing I want to reassure someone is that our Project X hasn't been forgotten. I promise that our book site will be up and running before we start school. After the turn of the year, my engine will jumpstart again haha. No worries there. So yes I am in the midst of trying to find a job. Not much response these days since it's the Christmas period.
And well I just had a very interesting day today. It's amazing seeing certain things again. Stuff that were given eons ago and well, knowing that it's still there is pretty sweet. And well...haha it's just pretty amazing what a little patience can do.
Alright! Merry Christmas everyone! I'll be in Indonesia from the 24-28! See you guys when i get back!
PS: Happy Birthday to Derrick!
Alright I admit I have been slacking these 2 months after I ORDed. I agree it's not very good but I just wanted to have 2 months of self indulgence and to enjoy the Christmas period. Monetary-wise, it's quite bad since I decided that I wouldn't have a budget this December. It's been a good catching up season though. Still, in all that slacking, I must say I have done SOME work. I've been looking up on possible inclusions in my focused portfolio. I've decided that focused investing is the way to go after getting my dose of Buffettology. It truly makes the most sense. Here's an alternative to the proverb "don't put all your eggs in one basket", rather "a wise man puts his eggs in a basket, and guards it with his life". It's similar to how Xiang Yu burnt his boats and rations after crossing the river to stimulate his soldiers to give their every last bit in the battle ahead. I've found several so far so hopefully my judgement is right.
Another thing I want to reassure someone is that our Project X hasn't been forgotten. I promise that our book site will be up and running before we start school. After the turn of the year, my engine will jumpstart again haha. No worries there. So yes I am in the midst of trying to find a job. Not much response these days since it's the Christmas period.
And well I just had a very interesting day today. It's amazing seeing certain things again. Stuff that were given eons ago and well, knowing that it's still there is pretty sweet. And well...haha it's just pretty amazing what a little patience can do.
Alright! Merry Christmas everyone! I'll be in Indonesia from the 24-28! See you guys when i get back!
PS: Happy Birthday to Derrick!