Melancholy seeps through the once protective hide as the moonlight falls upon the walking. Woe are those who believe in that which is beyond the grasp of an ordinary being. The strains of the day begin to show as the night offers no release from the ever tightening grip of what we each know as differently. Fear strikes deep into the hearts of the fallible and valiant as the strong are, they too are quickly consumed by the plague that spreads knowing no boundaries. Once brazen philosophers wince in panic when once perfectly remote ideologies suddenly take shape. The empty pages of a book are quickly filled with a quilt soaked in a bloody red. Frightening flickering fires force fighting felines to follow Fleming to the falls. The beautiful chorus of the church choir is no more. The Sun has set and the glow is no more.
*I don't really have a clue what I'm writing =/ On another note...Happy Birthday Benny!
*I don't really have a clue what I'm writing =/ On another note...Happy Birthday Benny!