This has truly been fantastic birthday! For all the importance that turning 21 is supposed to entail, I didn't really think that it was such a big deal. Still, it's been an amazing week! I've met just about almost everyone I've wanted to meet that it's amazing how I've met so many people (some of which I don't see very often) in a short short space of 5 days.
Okay the buffet lunch was expensive but it was nice having most of the soups together eating pork chop and sashimi. Realised Clarke Quay is a pretty happening place on Saturday evenings too all the way till late. The Singapore Flyer was a very pleasant surprise of which the mad rush to go around and take pics was rather amusing but well that's one icon visited! Rushed to meet my classmates at Vivo on Monday evening which is a pretty once in a long while kind of event. Then went over to swim at Shaun's place. Then met xf in the afternoon till dinner which is always a nice thing and well, went into a place I've never been before. Then went to Shaun's place again to Saboteur and swim. Then we were supposed to "go for supper at thomson" then the ghey Pradeep drove me to Wan Hua's place. Very surprised! When his car turned into the condominium I saw this group of people and this party like decorations and sparklers and I thought there were some kids celebrating something then I realised it was all the gheys along with Wan Hua and Lynette! And there was this string of balloons which Kenny blew (sounds wrong no? =P) So so very surprised! haha. Then I had to rush back home to cut cake at home and my sis bought my a black shirt but she bought L size! hahaha obviously she doesn't realise how big L is! I am like 2 sizes smaller! But it's nice (:
Well it's been a truly great week! I've learnt to cherish things that I have for they may not always be there forever and everything that has happened will be cherished for a long long time to come. Well, hope my birthday wishes come true! Most of you are probably in some part of my wishes! Goodnight! Being 21 isn't such a bad thing after all =]
Okay the buffet lunch was expensive but it was nice having most of the soups together eating pork chop and sashimi. Realised Clarke Quay is a pretty happening place on Saturday evenings too all the way till late. The Singapore Flyer was a very pleasant surprise of which the mad rush to go around and take pics was rather amusing but well that's one icon visited! Rushed to meet my classmates at Vivo on Monday evening which is a pretty once in a long while kind of event. Then went over to swim at Shaun's place. Then met xf in the afternoon till dinner which is always a nice thing and well, went into a place I've never been before. Then went to Shaun's place again to Saboteur and swim. Then we were supposed to "go for supper at thomson" then the ghey Pradeep drove me to Wan Hua's place. Very surprised! When his car turned into the condominium I saw this group of people and this party like decorations and sparklers and I thought there were some kids celebrating something then I realised it was all the gheys along with Wan Hua and Lynette! And there was this string of balloons which Kenny blew (sounds wrong no? =P) So so very surprised! haha. Then I had to rush back home to cut cake at home and my sis bought my a black shirt but she bought L size! hahaha obviously she doesn't realise how big L is! I am like 2 sizes smaller! But it's nice (:
Well it's been a truly great week! I've learnt to cherish things that I have for they may not always be there forever and everything that has happened will be cherished for a long long time to come. Well, hope my birthday wishes come true! Most of you are probably in some part of my wishes! Goodnight! Being 21 isn't such a bad thing after all =]