http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(astronomy)
That was a picture I got from wikipedia taken in Fairbanks, Alaska, where Mr. Wong went to. He didn't catch sight of something as prominent as that though, so he's going to go back. I think it's really cool having the opportunity to visit places like this with people you really truly enjoy being with. So that's that. In Alaska they have those sleigh races where you're pulled around by a pack of dogs which sounded pretty fun. Apparently they're really very fast and overly friendly so they get very excited when you go over.
Then there's Disneyworld and Universal Studios, both of which I've never even come close to going to before. In fact, I just found out that Disneyworld and Disneyland are two separate entities. Disneyland is in California while Disneyworld is in Florida. Disneyworld is apparently super duperly huge and has gotten rave reviews from Mr. Wong. He says after going there he doesn't feel like going to any other theme park anymore but he wouldn't mind going back to Disneyworld. Must be pretty good I suppose. They have many different worlds so it'll probably take you many days to finish.
I've also had this inclination for driving around the US with friends and just stopping and doing whatever we want. Until, I found out, getting from the West Coast to the East Coast takes 8 hours by flight. I was horrified! I didn't realise how big America was, until it was aptly pointed out to me that, it IS a continent. To get from the West to the East coast was effectively flying from one end of the continent to the other laterally.
I want to go to several other places as well for now! But...I suppose it's not meant to be yet.