Body Clock

I think my body clock is abit screwy nowadays. Or maybe it was just cause of the dim sum buffet yesterday. I was feeling so sleepy on the bus home at about 6ish. Even after I got home at 7ish I still felt quite drowsy. I'm speculating that it's all the blood rushing from the various parts which they should be in to my stomach. I honestly thought of sleeping at 8pm yesterday but well I didn't and by 11, I felt quite awake. Where's the logic in that??? Now I'm just wondering if there's anything wrong with me. HMMMMM...well at least it's good for doing work I suppose. I'm expecting a similar situation today. On the bright side, since it's recess week I still get 7hours of sleep a night and I don't feel that tired when I wake up!

Anyway moving on to more complaints, SMU needs additional buildings! The entire school is booked in the afternoons for the whole week! And it's supposed to be a week w/o classes! Not that I'm blaming anyone but I think we need more space. We could buy over SMRT or CHIJMES (that'll be quite cool) or we can develop that patch of land opposite Cathay. The new building can be called...GSR Building, School of Discussion or School of Innovation. I guess we'll have to find new areas to meet for this week.

And to end off with a quick note on foreign affairs. Going by Palin's logic, most Woodlanders have substantial foreign policy credentials since they can all see JB from their houses just like how Palin can see Russia from her house in Alaska (so she says) and since Singapore shares a border with Malaysia.

1 Response to "Body Clock"

  1. Me Says:

    i dun like palin. =.=