I'm finally back from Cambodia at long last! It was quite an experience and seeing both the rural, urban and tourist areas of a country is a pretty good way to get a better feel of the country but it was really a very long time away. Visited Angkor Wat which I felt wasn't too bad actually though the guide's commentary could've been better. Should've enjoyed the trip more though but I wasn't quite myself over there. Too much stuff on my mind I think.
Anyway now that I'm back, there's like 23529847503452983423 things to do. Of which I really should start on some of them but still kind of distracted. Compounded by the fact that my brain has largely stopped working and has lost the connection to the rest of the world for the past 2 weeks, it's a lethal combination for procrastination and doing nothing very much productive. I guess I just need to get things started again somehow and refocus myself. I need a proper getaway once time permits.
Alright shall go off now. Just a short update to keep this place alive for abit. And if you've never been to Cambodia, Siem Reap isn't too bad a place to visit but once is probably enough. Try Kazna hotel for starters. It's pretty cheap with nice rooms and a rooftop chilling place and friendly staff. =]
Anyway now that I'm back, there's like 23529847503452983423 things to do. Of which I really should start on some of them but still kind of distracted. Compounded by the fact that my brain has largely stopped working and has lost the connection to the rest of the world for the past 2 weeks, it's a lethal combination for procrastination and doing nothing very much productive. I guess I just need to get things started again somehow and refocus myself. I need a proper getaway once time permits.
Alright shall go off now. Just a short update to keep this place alive for abit. And if you've never been to Cambodia, Siem Reap isn't too bad a place to visit but once is probably enough. Try Kazna hotel for starters. It's pretty cheap with nice rooms and a rooftop chilling place and friendly staff. =]