Finished my last class of my undergraduate life before the study break and examinations. Took a trip down to 44 Holland Drive for some claypot goodness before heading back to school for drinks and caught a bit of Starry Night. The good part about Starry Night is the cheap alcohol. We got 4 bottles of Hoegarden for $16, a pretty good deal by any standards. Wasn't too thrilled by last semester's Starry Night but it was better this time round since I managed to catch up with two friends who have graduated but came back to meet up with their friends.
Got a glimpse into what my future life is gonna be and how relatively insulated we are as students to stuff that's happening around us. Sure there's always gonna be some kind of bitching and complaining over projects and deadlines but nothing that we do (or don't do) is gonna have the same kind of impact as in the working world. Also bumped into someone from bondue who graduated in December and has just found a job so am happy for her. 4 years is really quite a long time to spend as an undergraduate but I guessing (or hoping) that I probably wouldn't have gotten to where I am now had I gone someone else.
Spent the rest of the night walking around school taking pictures with iconic places that formed the crux of student life before getting tired and plonking ourselves down on a bench. It's really obvious how we are growing up because of the type of conversations we have now compared to when we were freshies. There's more talk about the future and settling down and soon it will be time to listen to Vitamin C's graduation song.
On another note, Kko Kko Nara has freaking awesome garlic fried chicken and toppoki!
Got a glimpse into what my future life is gonna be and how relatively insulated we are as students to stuff that's happening around us. Sure there's always gonna be some kind of bitching and complaining over projects and deadlines but nothing that we do (or don't do) is gonna have the same kind of impact as in the working world. Also bumped into someone from bondue who graduated in December and has just found a job so am happy for her. 4 years is really quite a long time to spend as an undergraduate but I guessing (or hoping) that I probably wouldn't have gotten to where I am now had I gone someone else.
Spent the rest of the night walking around school taking pictures with iconic places that formed the crux of student life before getting tired and plonking ourselves down on a bench. It's really obvious how we are growing up because of the type of conversations we have now compared to when we were freshies. There's more talk about the future and settling down and soon it will be time to listen to Vitamin C's graduation song.
On another note, Kko Kko Nara has freaking awesome garlic fried chicken and toppoki!