Blades?

Who would have thought that after seeing the same people for 5 consecutive days, I would still meet up with them for the 6th consecutive day. For the 2nd time in my life, I went down the road of roller blading. The first time I tried it, i skated, or rather moved, along a small stretch of road trying to move properly and turn. It's been more than a year since that virgin experience and today, I finally did it again!

Anyhow, it's very tiring blading for 3+hrs (inclusive of breaks) and quite expensive as well, which leads me to the dilemma of whether I should go get my own blades. The idea was floating around my mind but I still haven't really decided. Currently, it's leaning towards not getting because I'm not sure whether I'll blade much in the future. Firstly, East Coast Park is really far and I don't really know anyone else besides my bunk that blades. So I don't really know if getting blades is worth it. It'll be nice to know who else has their own blades so I know who I can ask to blade with!

In the end, army ain't a complete waste of time actually. You do have some kind of freedom on weekends to do what you want and you get to mix around with a variety of people. The next thing I want to learn in MAHJONG! Sadly no one has taught me the game yet. The closest I've come to is watching a few games of the card version which doesn't have the same effect as the tiles. I really should have learnt it in Indonesia during Christmas but my silly cousin went to his friend's BBQ, leaving us with insufficient people to play. Hopefully before I ORD, I'd have learnt mahjong as well as driving.

If you have any opinions on whether I should get my own blades, please tag!
PS: STOP MAPLING!

Word of the day-Egalitarian: advocating equal rights for all

0 Response to "Blades?"