Hello! I've finally gotten my new old skates from Mr. Liew who was willing to sell it to me at $100 for the skates + paddings so now I own my very first pair of inline skates! So if anyone wants to go skating please call or sms or message me.
Anyway it was a rather haphazard weekend which started off going skating in Woodlands before going to Mind's Cafe in the evening. I had expected a peaceful evening but who was to know I would find myself in MoS after Mind's Cafe. In truth I must say it's much better than St James. The music and place is nicer, you don't queue out in the open so much AND the music isn't as noisy! Anyway I came to the conclusion that whiskey doesn't taste very nice and that guys are more desperate than girls. It was quite fun and a bit less gay than usual but I'm suffering from a lack of sleep as a result. The good thing is it's quite affordable cabbing back from clarke quay past midnight where there isn't much traffic. Only cost me $7!
So well got back at about 3a.m. and overslept so I didn't go for service (SORRY!). Then finally got myself to go for a haircut and guess where I went after that-Mind's Cafe. Honestly I think we need a members card. Seem to be in the Mind's/Settlers theme now. It was E2Max at one point of time and it's now Mind's/Settler's which is a better option in my opinion. There are more games to play as opposed to LAN. Before I know it, it's almost time to book in for another gruelling week again. Can't wait to ORD!
Word of the day: Sagacious - Of keen penetration and judgment; discerning and judicious; knowing; shrewd; wise
Anyway it was a rather haphazard weekend which started off going skating in Woodlands before going to Mind's Cafe in the evening. I had expected a peaceful evening but who was to know I would find myself in MoS after Mind's Cafe. In truth I must say it's much better than St James. The music and place is nicer, you don't queue out in the open so much AND the music isn't as noisy! Anyway I came to the conclusion that whiskey doesn't taste very nice and that guys are more desperate than girls. It was quite fun and a bit less gay than usual but I'm suffering from a lack of sleep as a result. The good thing is it's quite affordable cabbing back from clarke quay past midnight where there isn't much traffic. Only cost me $7!
So well got back at about 3a.m. and overslept so I didn't go for service (SORRY!). Then finally got myself to go for a haircut and guess where I went after that-Mind's Cafe. Honestly I think we need a members card. Seem to be in the Mind's/Settlers theme now. It was E2Max at one point of time and it's now Mind's/Settler's which is a better option in my opinion. There are more games to play as opposed to LAN. Before I know it, it's almost time to book in for another gruelling week again. Can't wait to ORD!
Word of the day: Sagacious - Of keen penetration and judgment; discerning and judicious; knowing; shrewd; wise