When do you get attached and what do you get attached for? When is your significant other really your significant other? Is being attached at this point of your life just living for the moment or is it part of a bigger future plan?
There are so many people today who seem to be getting together for the sake of getting together. Is it a passing fad? Something part of growing up (for some)? It gets quite confusing at times really. For all the investment of time, money and effort, at the end it all comes to naught. Coming to naught is one thing, but doing something with little chance of success and knowing it from the start? It's just a weird world we live in...the whole thing makes being in a relationship seems very flippant, as if it's a game (which it could be).
Anyway on to something more delightful! I've possibly never enjoyed playing the electone so much in my life! Although I am completely horrible playing piano scores but learning and thriving on mastering it is really a Zenful feeling. Playing songs that I like and actually know rather than some classical piece or remixed Japanese synthesized music is a nice change. That's not to say that the songs I played in the past aren't nice just that there was no connection between me and the songs. This time I actually WANT to master it on my own accord. That's the way music should be! Okay so far I've managed to figure out "Gu dan bei ban qiu" and "guan huai fang shi" without a score albeit a very simple no confetti version but quite impressive by my standards! Trying to learn Jay Chou's "jie kou" now which is proving to be a headache because of the difference between typical Electone and Piano scores so the playing is rather challenging but I'm loving every minute of it! =]
Anyone else has an Electone and still playing or interested in playing? Pleaseeee talk to me! haha
There are so many people today who seem to be getting together for the sake of getting together. Is it a passing fad? Something part of growing up (for some)? It gets quite confusing at times really. For all the investment of time, money and effort, at the end it all comes to naught. Coming to naught is one thing, but doing something with little chance of success and knowing it from the start? It's just a weird world we live in...the whole thing makes being in a relationship seems very flippant, as if it's a game (which it could be).
Anyway on to something more delightful! I've possibly never enjoyed playing the electone so much in my life! Although I am completely horrible playing piano scores but learning and thriving on mastering it is really a Zenful feeling. Playing songs that I like and actually know rather than some classical piece or remixed Japanese synthesized music is a nice change. That's not to say that the songs I played in the past aren't nice just that there was no connection between me and the songs. This time I actually WANT to master it on my own accord. That's the way music should be! Okay so far I've managed to figure out "Gu dan bei ban qiu" and "guan huai fang shi" without a score albeit a very simple no confetti version but quite impressive by my standards! Trying to learn Jay Chou's "jie kou" now which is proving to be a headache because of the difference between typical Electone and Piano scores so the playing is rather challenging but I'm loving every minute of it! =]
Anyone else has an Electone and still playing or interested in playing? Pleaseeee talk to me! haha