What happens in Vegas

It's amazing what a good movie does for the soul! What Happens in Vegas is super duper funny! It really lifts your mood. Oh and Cameron Diaz has biceps! They're pretty defined is she some kick boxer or something? It's really a nice show. Laughed like mad. Shaw Plaza is truly the best cinema to watch movies at! It's so empty!

Right so anyway it's just been a boring few days even though I had this hotel stay with my family. That was pretty good but generally it just feels kind of "sian". It just feels like I need some excitement and balance in my life. Seems pretty imbalanced now. I want to do something but I don't know what. Oh well...

Myanmar is finally accepting aid so that's some reason to cheer. The deathtolls are climbing but in every crisis there's always an opportunity. Lets just look out for the silver lining behind the clouds.

0 Response to "What happens in Vegas"