Here I am typing with my very first laptop and I must say the keyboard rocks! Okay perhaps I'm just thrilled with having something new and novel to me. I just never had the need for a laptop until now and well there are perks of being a student. Everything comes with a student price. After I had deliberated over which model to get, someone said something that makes a lot of sense in the world of technology. It doesn't matter how fantastic a computer you buy now. 2 to 3 years down the road, whatever computer you buy today will be obsolete anyway. So getting a topnotch computer may not be the wisest idea unless you really need the specifications.
Pretty much have the rest the month cut out for me. First I have to settle my sister's present followed by my mum after which I'm off to a chalet for the entire week. Then is the weekend of which in between I will probably receive calls asking me to go for CIP and stuff which I really should look through beforehand so that I know what I'm signing up for. Then it's a week of non activity then my hectic camps start. 28-30 is my first, followed by 1-3, and finally 6-8. Coming back, it'll be National Day and my mum's birthday. How did my life sudddenly get so busy? Aye perhaps the holiday's finally over. But then again, there's always something to look forward to! I just wonder what the future has in store...
Okay going off! Here's to the end of a peaceful lifestyle.
Pretty much have the rest the month cut out for me. First I have to settle my sister's present followed by my mum after which I'm off to a chalet for the entire week. Then is the weekend of which in between I will probably receive calls asking me to go for CIP and stuff which I really should look through beforehand so that I know what I'm signing up for. Then it's a week of non activity then my hectic camps start. 28-30 is my first, followed by 1-3, and finally 6-8. Coming back, it'll be National Day and my mum's birthday. How did my life sudddenly get so busy? Aye perhaps the holiday's finally over. But then again, there's always something to look forward to! I just wonder what the future has in store...
Okay going off! Here's to the end of a peaceful lifestyle.