Been completely tired out lately. All the sandcastle building is getting to me and in spite of all that, I will probably end up at East Coast Park again tomorrow morning to run! As if I haven't gotten enough of the place yet. What's more, my FTB camp will probably be held in the OBS camp at East Coast. Gosh I will seriously be there every day!
Apart from that, it's been a new start not unlike what I thought it would be like. So far I'm pretty happy with the people I've met. Some are kind of different but they all seem like generally nice people. I'm starting to see how an extended network of friends are made. When you're in groups and you work with other groups and you already know someone in the other group, somehow somewhere you will get to know more people. Perhaps I've always gone to places where there were already a lot of people I knew so it was never so obvious to me. Well, school hasn't started and it's pretty busy already so I don't know what it'll be like when I actually have to do work. All my camps are going to start, beginning with the first one on Monday so lets hope all will go fine.
One thing I haven't been doing is reading the papers. You really are too tired to seriously read through the news after you spend the entire day at ECP. So I feel like a news dummy now. Anyway all those who are sick get well soon. My dad's sick as well.
Oh the sandcastles are really amazing! I never thought I could do stuff like that in my life! So for it to be done so nicely for a bunch of first timers is really really satisfying! Even though I only found out how it's connected to the CIP today and what it symbolises, it's really great! And well it's supposed to symbolise a warm and safe home for the kids which is pretty sweet. The little kids just loveddddddd playing in the sand even though I didn't go take care of them. But the kids from both the home and the public just loved building the mini sandcastles. AND! importantly, they loved our sandcastles!
Apart from that, it's been a new start not unlike what I thought it would be like. So far I'm pretty happy with the people I've met. Some are kind of different but they all seem like generally nice people. I'm starting to see how an extended network of friends are made. When you're in groups and you work with other groups and you already know someone in the other group, somehow somewhere you will get to know more people. Perhaps I've always gone to places where there were already a lot of people I knew so it was never so obvious to me. Well, school hasn't started and it's pretty busy already so I don't know what it'll be like when I actually have to do work. All my camps are going to start, beginning with the first one on Monday so lets hope all will go fine.
One thing I haven't been doing is reading the papers. You really are too tired to seriously read through the news after you spend the entire day at ECP. So I feel like a news dummy now. Anyway all those who are sick get well soon. My dad's sick as well.
Oh the sandcastles are really amazing! I never thought I could do stuff like that in my life! So for it to be done so nicely for a bunch of first timers is really really satisfying! Even though I only found out how it's connected to the CIP today and what it symbolises, it's really great! And well it's supposed to symbolise a warm and safe home for the kids which is pretty sweet. The little kids just loveddddddd playing in the sand even though I didn't go take care of them. But the kids from both the home and the public just loved building the mini sandcastles. AND! importantly, they loved our sandcastles!