Happy Birthday

...to both my mum and Singapore! Yes I know what your reaction will be like I've been getting it all day.

Anyways I'm finally back from my camps and it's been a tiring 2 weeks! All in all it's been great fun and I am so grateful that I went for all the camps cause it really helps you to get to know more people or I would have been bidding for my modules all by myself. At least I'll know some people in the classes that I'm in. All the 3 camps that I've been in are all very different. The first one was for teambuilding so the mood and atmosphere wasn't all that high. The second one was seriously for fun so the mood was a very light and fun type and the last one was purely for the activities. Yet, the important part of all the camps were the people. So school starts on 18 August. SMU seems super competitive (I haven't decided if that's good or bad yet) cause you can feel it even before term starts. I seriously wonder what it'll be like. Anyway I'm on a 3-day week for term 1 with 5 mods. My original plan was to take 4 but it became 5 after certain circumstances. So that ends my 2 year 9 month break from studies.

Skating is really very fun! We had a skating crash course during SMUX and an hour's worth of ice skating at night! It was too short really but was fun while it lasted. Ice skating with friends is super fun (especially when you know how to skate =X) cause then you can just pull people along! Perhaps I really should join skating as a recreational thing in SMU. Hmmmmmm...

Alright gotta run! I'll have a relatively free week next week!

0 Response to "Happy Birthday"