Hectic days

I have decided to take a few minutes of my work since I'm going to be up for most of the night anyway. It's going to be a very hectic week ahead. Firstly, because we signed up for the public policy challenge 2008 which only gives you a week to discuss, find, compile and edit all the requirements and information, we have to resort to working through the night. So tonight is for finding and doing your own part of the research (which will take quite a long time). Hopefully I'll be done before sunrise. Then it's off to bed till about noon, after which I have to be in school for a meeting with my prof to discuss a project which we tentatively talked about today, of which I am once again supposed to find information on but I doubt I'll have time to do that. Luckily it's on a subject I've followed aka the sub-prime crisis so that should be fine. I'll probably think of it on the bus ride there or something. Then at 1530 I've a rehearsal for my financial accounting presentation next Tuesday, of which I probably have to rehearse myself in between my meeting and the rehearsal. After which I'm off to skate (hopefully) with the SMUX skating team till late evening? Then it's back home for a quick shower and get my stuff to stay overnight in some study room to work through the night with the 3 other gays with regards to the PPC. Then hopefully we're still alive in the morning. Grab some breakfast and head home to sleep.

Upon awakening, I should aim to complete my FA homework, prepare a bit for next week's lessons and and edit whatever I need to edit and touch up for the PPC. Sunday will probably be another meet up to put the finishing touches on the report and editing (and, I predict summarising). Hopefully get a good sleep before Monday starts. So we have the normal school stuff as usual. Will probably have some last minute rehearsal for the FA presentation on Tues. I'll end up getting my individual assignment and topic for discussion for my group for another module, BGS, either on Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully it's the former so that I'll have more time. Next week is also my BGS presentation week. w00t! So there's the long individual assignment to do, coupled with the group discussion assignment. After which there'll probably be compilation of information, reports and ppt slides up by Wednesday. No classes on Wednesdays for me but will be back in school at 7 till late for the rehearsal. After today's dismal presentations by the other groups I sincerely do not wish to sink to that level. Thursday. The last day of classes for the week. Hopefully a breather at last when that's over! :)

Cheers! Back to work

0 Response to "Hectic days"