I was about to do my econs until I saw someone posted an Ignis cheerleading vid of the inter-house thing we had in j1 then I started looking for jc videos. It's so nostalgic! I miss doing all those silly things and just hanging out after school in the student lounge or the council room and having wonderful people around me. Playing pool and getting owned or attempting to study and talking rubbish instead. Or going off to play bball or street soccer then eating at curry wok. Some things once past will never come back. As terrible as the academic side of it was, the non-academic side was a blast! Doing the mass dance for the fun of it and all the other retarded stuff.
November 21, 2008 at 5:02 AM
Hi,
I was searching for some info about electone then I saw ur blog and I click on it.
I'm playing electone as well.
do u still playing it now.
December 9, 2008 at 2:06 PM
heys. get ur tagboard back la. and jc wasnt a bit fun at all. the period in njc was like hell for me.