2.5 weeks more to SUMMER! It's been a tiring (tiresome) past several weeks. But in those weeks I must say I'm super happy and touched by my friends =D I had a total of 4 surprises for my birthday! The first was during my LTB execution on 18th March where we were still at the beneficiary conducting activities when one of my friends pushed a cake out! I wasn't really expecting that, especially not a whole cake there and then but I must say it's pretty sweet =] And well at least all the kids got to eat cake!
Then I was happily at home, feeling a bit sian at night when my Dad came into my room and said "I think your friends are at the door". I was a bit confused so I went to take a look, expecting to see Kenny and the rest. The first person I saw was Shaun but then I saw a few girls then I got really confused! Then I realised it was my Bondue OG! SO NICE! They came knocking on my door at midnight! I was really really really touched haha. So we hung around for about an hour or so, which for the most part I was rather speechless and stunned.
I woke up early on my birthday to go to school for a CT meeting. We rotted about for a while and I didn't notice anything was wrong. Then we were discussing some stuff and I was at the whiteboard then they starting acting a bit strange (on hindsight) but I didn't think anything was amiss. Then all of a sudden they started singing the happy birthday song. I admit I was quite confused when that happened but it was really nice of them =]
Then at night I went for supper with thesoups half wary of what they would do. Lo and behold, they dumped 8 pratas on my plate! Thankfully I only ate 2 haha.
The NEXT day, I was staying back to do powerpoint slides in the library and I was supposed to meet Jinwen to "get some stuff". Then Pingni called me down to go write on the scrapbook for Tricia and Agnes. Then something was beginning to look amiss with the Jinwen meeting and Pingni was asking me stuff which I didn't understand. On my part I was asking Pingni about stuff she didn't understand either. So we were led to an SR and tada! The surprise was for Tricia, Pingni, Wai Chit, Agnes (who couldn't be there) and I. That was really nice of them haha!
I have very nice friends =] Enough for now! haha
Then I was happily at home, feeling a bit sian at night when my Dad came into my room and said "I think your friends are at the door". I was a bit confused so I went to take a look, expecting to see Kenny and the rest. The first person I saw was Shaun but then I saw a few girls then I got really confused! Then I realised it was my Bondue OG! SO NICE! They came knocking on my door at midnight! I was really really really touched haha. So we hung around for about an hour or so, which for the most part I was rather speechless and stunned.
I woke up early on my birthday to go to school for a CT meeting. We rotted about for a while and I didn't notice anything was wrong. Then we were discussing some stuff and I was at the whiteboard then they starting acting a bit strange (on hindsight) but I didn't think anything was amiss. Then all of a sudden they started singing the happy birthday song. I admit I was quite confused when that happened but it was really nice of them =]
Then at night I went for supper with thesoups half wary of what they would do. Lo and behold, they dumped 8 pratas on my plate! Thankfully I only ate 2 haha.
The NEXT day, I was staying back to do powerpoint slides in the library and I was supposed to meet Jinwen to "get some stuff". Then Pingni called me down to go write on the scrapbook for Tricia and Agnes. Then something was beginning to look amiss with the Jinwen meeting and Pingni was asking me stuff which I didn't understand. On my part I was asking Pingni about stuff she didn't understand either. So we were led to an SR and tada! The surprise was for Tricia, Pingni, Wai Chit, Agnes (who couldn't be there) and I. That was really nice of them haha!
I have very nice friends =] Enough for now! haha