Hellos! It's finally the end of a semester =] And I am now technically no longer a freshie. It's been one heck of a semester. Started off with Bain & Co. alongside the Cashflow event. Then there was the Brownie Fund which coincided with mid-terms but getting into the finalswas really one of those tyco tyco things. Then came mid-term break with EyE elections. Following which was the Cashflow event itself and other random EyE stuff. Then all the projects started kicking in which really was quite draining. I probably spent more weekends in school this sem than last sem even though I technically took less mods. Alas, week 14 finally came and the library was my home for a week. The familiar feeling of joy came after biz law, similar to that after FA last sem. =D
And so I'm through with my first academic year in SMU. Applied but didn't get the JAL Scholarship for a 17-day trip to Japan so I guess my maiden voyage to Japan will have to wait a while more. Summer plans are gonna be OCIP, then EyE stuff and personal readings and all, hopefully can get a bit of trading experience which I hope doesn't turn out bad, then Soup Chalet and Bondue camp!
Watched HANDSOME SUIT the other day. It's super funny! And yet has a warming lesson behind it all. Appearances are worth only so much but it's what's inside that counts =] Shan't spoil the show too much but Motoe is really very nice. There was this one line she said a few times - "I just want someone to laugh with." In the world of materialism and superficiality, I thought that was pretty warming =] Just some food for thought haha.
Feeling happy now! But I can't wait for the Soup Chalet! I wanna chill haha.
And so I'm through with my first academic year in SMU. Applied but didn't get the JAL Scholarship for a 17-day trip to Japan so I guess my maiden voyage to Japan will have to wait a while more. Summer plans are gonna be OCIP, then EyE stuff and personal readings and all, hopefully can get a bit of trading experience which I hope doesn't turn out bad, then Soup Chalet and Bondue camp!
Watched HANDSOME SUIT the other day. It's super funny! And yet has a warming lesson behind it all. Appearances are worth only so much but it's what's inside that counts =] Shan't spoil the show too much but Motoe is really very nice. There was this one line she said a few times - "I just want someone to laugh with." In the world of materialism and superficiality, I thought that was pretty warming =] Just some food for thought haha.
Feeling happy now! But I can't wait for the Soup Chalet! I wanna chill haha.