What We Want to Achieve

I was going to go to bed but I suddenly decided to write. Spent most of the day in school today studying finance (engine still abit cold but trying to start up) and Kenneth was asking me where I find the motivation to. I didn't really think much of the question and honestly, the later part of the day seemed really serene and peaceful.

I was just sitting at my spot in the cool night atmosphere trying to figure out concepts, chatting and watching a very appealing slideshow on Japan while listening to periodic food updates from Eugene and Kenneth comments. Eventually decided to go home and watch HIMYM to end the day happy.

As I was studying, I was thinking "Omg I so want to travel and go places" and like be able to provide for my parents and sis and all and enjoy the adventure! But all that requires hard work and skill sets and motivation to see it through. I foresee an exciting December ahead, albeit one spent in Singapore =)

0 Response to "What We Want to Achieve"