Winter is here!

Exams are finally over! T'was the longest exam period yet in SMU, finishing only on the Tuesday of week 16. Spent a total of 2.5 weeks studying which is immensely trying. Still, it was still better than last semester cause at least I'm studying things I enjoy more. Will see the results of all that work soon enough for better or worse.

Christmas is coming and I just love this period! (Even though there seems to be a ton of stuff to do and people to catch up with). Finally met up with TheSoup again yesterday. Went to this awesome place called The Tea Party at Sixth Avenue. They have these absolutely delightful piping hot scones which costs anything between $1.80-2.20. It is soooo good haha. Then went to Baa Bar which has super cheap beer (Cheaper than ICB. 1 pint of hoegarden is only $10) and great western and indian food! All for an affordable price. But tea party takes the cake with their scones. (Y)

That said, I need to get some clothes. I am desperately lacking clothes at the moment. So hopefully can find some great deals this December! But yes there seems to be so much to do I just feel like hiding at home to zen and play games for a while more.

Christmas is coming! I've already prepared ahead of time my wallpaper has long been Christmas themed!

0 Response to "Winter is here!"