The year's finally drawing to a close with the arrival of Santa Claus. It's been a wonderful December break so far after last semester. A peaceful, relaxing winter break. Hopefully this time next year I'll be in the US celebrating Christmas in the snow!
Anyhow, I was just thinking of the difference between last semester and the previous semester. I was so burnt out the previous semester, probably cause of ltb, eye and ocip, plus spending nearly every weekend going back to school. Which is why I tried going home as much as I could the previous semester. It's like some kind of a defence mechanism against school burnouts. Derrick and Hua were commenting how they haven't seen me much during term but all the suppers are on Friday nights which are usually eye chillax nights. After a week of action, you just want to chill with people who understand the action (if I make any sense).
Pretty happy with my grades last semester but next semester will be a challenging (and exciting) one with the mods I'm taking and the people who are in my class. PLUS have to start applying for internships. But after that! HOHO! VEGAS BABY!
My uncle was showing us photos from his Eurotrip which makes me more excited about going on exchange! I'm going to find a nice bar and meet nice people and go visit vegas! =D Oh and I was watching Step Up 2 last night it's so cool and everyone is so toned! I should go running and exercise more =/
Okay. On a final note, I've depleted my HIMYM and Big Bang Theory so I have nothing left to watch. But...I have discovered SNSD! =D
Happy new year!
Anyhow, I was just thinking of the difference between last semester and the previous semester. I was so burnt out the previous semester, probably cause of ltb, eye and ocip, plus spending nearly every weekend going back to school. Which is why I tried going home as much as I could the previous semester. It's like some kind of a defence mechanism against school burnouts. Derrick and Hua were commenting how they haven't seen me much during term but all the suppers are on Friday nights which are usually eye chillax nights. After a week of action, you just want to chill with people who understand the action (if I make any sense).
Pretty happy with my grades last semester but next semester will be a challenging (and exciting) one with the mods I'm taking and the people who are in my class. PLUS have to start applying for internships. But after that! HOHO! VEGAS BABY!
My uncle was showing us photos from his Eurotrip which makes me more excited about going on exchange! I'm going to find a nice bar and meet nice people and go visit vegas! =D Oh and I was watching Step Up 2 last night it's so cool and everyone is so toned! I should go running and exercise more =/
Okay. On a final note, I've depleted my HIMYM and Big Bang Theory so I have nothing left to watch. But...I have discovered SNSD! =D
Happy new year!