Filing for Graduation

Filed for graduation just the other day and 4 fruitful and eventful years at SMU is finally drawing to a close. It's actually been quite a long time but I've really only spent 3 years in SMU and ran away for a year (which is really not that bad a plan).

Have a trip to Europe planned 3 days after my final exam. I seem to like to do things right after - I went to Vietnam right after my exams, flew off to China the day right after my internship ended and again to Bangkok the day after another internship. It's gonna be a whirlwind 17 days in Europe which includes the pilgrimage to Old Trafford for the Museum + Tour and, fingers crossed, Man Utd vs. Swansea. This concludes the two pilgrimages to make - first one was to Omaha and second one to Manchester. The last time I went to a new continent was when I traveled the East Coast alone 2 years ago. That turned out pretty well. This one is a little less intimidating cause I'm not travelling alone and I don't have quite so much baggage to lug around. I have learnt that a backpack is the ideal way of moving stuff around and not a trolley bag when you have to drag it up and down the stairs.

Will be headed to Amsterdam, London, Manchester, Brussels, Brugge and Paris. Really looking forward to it. Gonna stay in a B&B for the first time. No more hostels for now. Looking forward to the cool weather and rustic charm (or so I perceive) of Europe together with the sights and food.

Am still not sure when I start work but gonna try to see if I can take my CFA Level 2 before that in June. And hopefully have the month of June to psyche myself up for a brand new chapter!

0 Response to "Filing for Graduation"