It's been a good ride

While my motivation in/for school has noticeably dropped in my final year, it has been a fulfilling last year in school for me.

- Went to Bangkok again after 3 years
- Went to Japan for the first time in my life
- Passed CFA level 1
- Watched Wicked
- Tried so many new food places in Singapore
- Got my open water certification
- Got contact lenses (the price of diving)
- Went to the largest floating bookfair
- Served my nation for 2 weeks
- PASSED IPPT
- Went to USS for their Halloween celebration
- Became incredibly efficient in school and spent afternoons playing Wii or Kinect or out of Singapore
- Heading to Europe (for the first time) for my grad trip and it's gonna be SO GOOD!
- Taking CFA level 2 in June

I think I'm proudest of all the travelling that I'm doing and mustering the courage and overcoming the inertia to go diving. There's so much of the world to see and I've barely seen a fraction of it and diving is just one of those things that you have to do. It opens up a whole new world and checking out marine life from an aquarium just doesn't cut it compared to open water diving. If I could improve on something, it would probably be to read more but I've been mildly reliving my pre-university days with all these funky games available.

0 Response to "It's been a good ride"